Why it’s important to maintain a clean environment
Why it’s important to maintain a clean environment

Sanding and sanding activities produce dust which, when not properly vacuumed, escapes into the environment.
USI Italia’s industrial vacuum cleaners are designed to adequately vacuum and filter this dust and make work areas safe and clean.

Why it’s important to maintain a clean environment
Localised suction systems: different solutions for different needs
Localised suction systems: different solutions for different needs

Extracting sanding dust is no longer a problem thanks to USI Italia vacuum cleaners, available in portable models, in fixed stand-alone versions such as the AIR PS COMPACT, as well as various types of vacuum cleaners for centralised systems with turbines of all powers and sizes and AIR POWER STATION distribution panels with hybrid operation (pneumatic/electric).

Efficiency first
Efficiency first

An automatic on/off system starts the vacuum turbine when the first tool is activated and stops it a few seconds after the last tool is switched off, thus ensuring significant energy savings.

Efficiency first
Special processing? No problem with USI Italia’s localised suction panels
Special processing? No problem with USI Italia’s localised suction panels

The dusts deriving from the processing of fibreglass, Kevlar or carbon have a microscopic form and, if breathed in, are harmful to the body.

This is why, when working on these special materials, it is advisable not only to equip oneself with the correct PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) but to also use the right suction systems.

Carbon dust? No problem
Carbon dust? No problem

The USI Italia suction benches, which have recently been installed for the Alpha Tauri F1 team, have an internal suction and filtration system.
They can therefore be used independently without being connected to a centralised system.

The combi-models have been designed to protect 100% of the environmental and physical hygiene of the sanding operators.

Thanks to the double suction, it is possible to have a sanding machine and suction bench in one product: 80% of the dust is sucked up by the random orbital tool, the remaining 20% by the suction bench.

Carbon dust? No problem
Customisations and links to USI Italia products
Customisations and links to USI Italia products

USI Italia has a wide range of products designed for standard sanding applications or highly specialised solutions: from mobile vacuum cleaners with single-phase motors to stationary vacuum cleaners with three-phase or frequency-controlled suction turbines.

They are the ideal addition to the preparation zones (PROF-X, SYNCHRO, I&QC BAY, USI LABS).

These specifications are for guidance only. For information or specific requirements, please contact the USI Italia designers.


YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN

Everything that can enhance the range of product used in body shops and in the industrial sector with high-performance solutions that integrate perfectly with USI Italia systems.


PTC

PTC - Paint Test Cabinet, the special multi-purpose cabinet for colour matching tests

Discover more

IR & UV lamps

IR and UV-A radiation heating systems from USI Italia

Discover more

Heat recovery units

Cross-flow heat recovery units (with and without bypass) save energy by transforming it into heat

Discover more
Contact us
Consenso*